Print
about-01 empty-01 categories-01 empty-01 bloglovin-01 empty-01 instagram-01 empty-01 shop-01 Contactbutoon-01

June 1, 2012

Nude polish

Finally found the Dior 211 nail polish! I have been looking around for it, asking in every Rouge store... and nothing! But gladly I got the last one at Patio Bullrich's Rouge store. So excited!!! I think it is the perfect shade of nude. 



  xoxo!

..........................................
Finalmente pude conseguir el esmalte de uñas Dior 211.  Lo vi por primera vez en el Rouge del Patio Bullrich y me enamore... pero estaba agotado! pregunte en miles de lugares... agotado,agotado, agotado! Finalmente encontre el ultimo en stock en el local de Rouge! Super feliz, es un hermoso color para bodas!. 

5 comments:

  1. great shade! dior nail polishes are beautiful.... but a little expensive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...yes they are... but I love their shades!!! :) I also love O.P.I :)

      Delete
  2. la mejor eleccion !! ;)
    miss youuuuuuu !!!

    -Jesi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graciassssss :) Miss u toooo.... ya volvi :)

      Delete
  3. Really beautiful shade! I like it!
    kisses chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your beautiful novels! I really appreciate them :)
Don't forget to add your blog so I can check it out!!! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...